🔕 🔔

Anyone know a recipe for the kind of fish roe pate they sell in French supermarkets?

In France I used to love the fish roe pate sold in Monoprix. It was pinkish, slightly sweet, and tangy. I just bought a jar of cod roe from an Italian grocery and I am wondering what recipe to try. I've found Turkish and Greek recipes, but no French. Anyone have a good recipe I could try?

asked by lloreen over 1 year ago

David Lebovitz, writing from Paris, had an article about this - including a photo of the almost neon pink one from the grocery store and a recipe to make at home.
See if this is similar to what you remember.
http://www.davidlebovitz...