greek yogurt

I have a recipe for baked fish where you coat the fish with mayo, then the breading. I am wondering if I could sub greek yogurt for the mayo - would it survive the baking heat, or break down, or?

asked by bigpan about 6 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

I think the yogurt would be even nicer, personally. You might try mixing it with some Tandoori spice for an interesting Indian twist. Bon app!

BoulderGalinTokyo

Your fan club is watching around the world. Thank you!

chef of the future 2000

I wouldn't worry about it breaking but it will be tangy- er than mayo.

dymnyno

I have used both mayo and yogurt and both work great for coating fish or chicken before breading and baking.

bigpan

Thanks, all.