I'm hosting brunch tomorrow and serving quiche. Can I make them the day before or are they best made same day?

asked by @doobieny over 2 years ago

I actually prefer the texture of a quiche made the night before and chilled overnight. I bake mine until the center is just jiggly. You can serve it cold, room temp or warmed in a 300f oven.

I have a friend who prepares and blind bakes her crusts, prepares the custard base and whatever filling ingredients and then puts it all together and bakes it when she's ready.

Either way saves you time.

I don't care much for soggy quiche crusts so I prefer eating them the day they are made.

But that's just me...