Details of the Framed Seafood Printed Wanted

I would like to know the identities of the fish and seafood depicted in the framed print that is now in the shop. I can't tell what they are from the photo that is shown.

• Posted by: ChefJune
  • September 13, 2016

Olivia Bloom
Olivia Bloom September 13, 2016

Hi ChefJune,

Thanks for your interest in the Seasonal Seafood Print! You may be able to see the details after zooming in on the main photo (using the zoom button in the lower righthand corner). If the details are too small to make out, we'd be happy to send you a detailed listing.

All my best,
Olivia

pierino September 13, 2016

That worked for me. I have a touch screen and it was fairly easy to read after widening the display.

pierino September 13, 2016

pierino September 13, 2016

ChefJune September 13, 2016

Thanks, Olivia. That kind of worked for me, but there was a lot of glare. I was kind of sad the list is totally West Coast. Many of those creatures on that list are not available to us Atlantic-coasters. Even tho I specialize in fish and shellfish, it makes the poster pretty much irrelevant for me. And it's so pretty. :-(

Olivia Bloom
Olivia Bloom September 13, 2016

Yes, ChefJune, unfortunately the print is based on West Coast seasonality only, as the artists are located in Northern California. We agree, it's so pretty—and fingers crossed that they'll eventually illustrate what we can get here on the East Coast!