Greetings! For some reason, none of my e-mails are getting through to the food52 folks. I am hoping that someone will be able to get through to me. Thanks!

drbabs January 31, 2011

bella, I had this probem and we realized that my email exchange server was probably deleting the mail as spam. (It comes in as "no-reply.") set up a gmail account and use it for food52, and you'll start getting your email. (I think i'm one of the people who wrote you, too.)

mrslarkin January 31, 2011

Yeah, I had to switch to a gmail account too. Now it works fine!

Blissful Baker
Blissful Baker January 31, 2011

Hotmail works too.

bella s.f.
bella s.f. January 31, 2011

Thanks for the responses. At the moment I am confused. I need to look into what you are talking about... are you talking about getting e-mail from food52? I was saying that I don't think that they are getting the e-mails that I send to them.
What you are saying also has me curious. I receive Amanda and Merrill e-mails. Do you receive others from them? drbabs, please try getting to me again.

pierino January 31, 2011

You get "no-reply" when it regards a comment thread but if I e-mail "editorial" directly I do receive replies. There may be a temporary problem with their server.

calendargirl
calendargirl January 31, 2011

bella s.f., i have also sent several messages to assorted food52 members over the last several months, using the SEND ME A MESSAGE feature, and never heard back from any of the folks i wrote to. i wrote to the editors directly about it ([email protected]), using gmail, and didn't receive a response either. i am sure A and M receive tons of emails; perhaps there is an email address we could use when there seems to be a technical problem?