🔕 🔔

Greetings! For some reason, none of my e-mails are getting through to the food52 folks. I am hoping that someone will be able to get through to me. Thanks!

asked by bella s.f. over 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

bella, I had this probem and we realized that my email exchange server was probably deleting the mail as spam. (It comes in as "no-reply.") set up a gmail account and use it for food52, and you'll start getting your email. (I think i'm one of the people who wrote you, too.)

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Yeah, I had to switch to a gmail account too. Now it works fine!

9ed12a6a b9d2 4d9d 9def 48ceb8acfccc  phoenix

Hotmail works too.

Thanks for the responses. At the moment I am confused. I need to look into what you are talking about... are you talking about getting e-mail from food52? I was saying that I don't think that they are getting the e-mails that I send to them.
What you are saying also has me curious. I receive Amanda and Merrill e-mails. Do you receive others from them? drbabs, please try getting to me again.

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

You get "no-reply" when it regards a comment thread but if I e-mail "editorial" directly I do receive replies. There may be a temporary problem with their server.

4f98639e b8b3 42cd 9b01 ec8a503c5fdd  2010 09 15 14.22.07

bella s.f., i have also sent several messages to assorted food52 members over the last several months, using the SEND ME A MESSAGE feature, and never heard back from any of the folks i wrote to. i wrote to the editors directly about it ([email protected]), using gmail, and didn't receive a response either. i am sure A and M receive tons of emails; perhaps there is an email address we could use when there seems to be a technical problem?