🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spicy Chickpea and Sour Tomato Curry with Noodles

0645b23e 11d5 4daf a9ea 5c829c96ef08  dscf1755

I have a question about the recipe "Spicy Chickpea and Sour Tomato Curry with Noodles" from thirschfeld. How long I have to cook the chickpeas after step two?

asked by luks 10 months ago

Hopefully Tom will see your question and answer, but the chickpeas are canned so they only need to be heated. I'd probably give it 10-20 minutes to let the flavors come together.

Thank you! I've never cooked with canned chickpeas... After I made the question I bought a can for this recipe, and it comes with directions for a salad in which they add the chickpeas to some vegetables directly from the can.