How can an article have comments from a year before posting?

The article "10 Tips from One Week as a Professional Baker" is dated today(11/9/2016) but has comments that are identified as dating back a year. I must be missing something here.

asked by caninechef about 2 years ago

I've noticed the editors reprint articles of perennial (sp?) interest, sometimes with full info on previous appearance, sometimes without.

Maybe it was also posted a year ago and then refreshed and reposted.

At the end of the rticle, in italics, it states, "This aritcle originally appeared on September 17, 2015. We're re-running because Thanksgiving is coming (and lots of pie and baked goods)! "

Ta-da!

Riddley Gemperlein-Schirm
Riddley Gemperlein-Schirm

Assistant Editor at Food52

Hi! This article is re-rerun. We re-run articles we think have timely importance/usefulness. Like one of the commenters below pointed out, the bottom of the article says, "This aritcle originally appeared on September 17, 2015. We're re-running because Thanksgiving is coming (and lots of pie and baked goods)!" Every article we re-run has this disclaimer, as to avoid confusion!

um, I have a name - Chops!

Riddley Gemperlein-Schirm
Riddley Gemperlein-Schirm

Assistant Editor at Food52

Sorry, Chops! I didn't mean to not give you proper credit.

caninechef

Chops et al-Thank you. .