Does anyone have a quick and simple BLACK garlic pudding recipe?

I looked online but no recipe for black garlic pudding. And I need one.

asked by Matheus Palmeira almost 2 years ago

Herre's a recipe I found online: http://goodfood.uktv.co.uk/recipe/black-pudding/

IThis recipe is not what you were looking for - sorry. Sounds good, I've made garlic Panna cotta - delicious.

Shuna Lydon

One egg sets one cup of liquid, generally. This is where all my custard recipes start. I would poach the black garlic in the liquid of choice, let it rest, purée it, then turn it into custard. I might use a nice sea salt, instead of kosher salt, for seasoning, to add brightness. Sounds delicious!