🔕 🔔

Have I ruined my yogurt?

So I got my milk to 185 and was minding my baby in the kitchen at the same time. I distractedly added half of my yogurt starter to the milk before letting it cool down to 110. I waited till the milk cooled to 110 before adding the rest of the starter. I'm now letting it incubate, but I want to know if I completely ruined it already?
This is my first time making it and I think next time I'll just heat the milk in the crockpot.

asked by Gibson2011 11 months ago

F92231df 227e 4486 9cc8 279621ca1481  harvest party

I am guessing it turned out alright that the rest of the starter was enough to inoculate the whole batch. Let us know how it turned out.