I cant find the answer what is the exact meaning Wildcard Winner?

asked by pauljoseph over 7 years ago

I means that you are IN THE BOOK my friend! They picked your recipe from the site, tested it, loved it, and are sharing it with the world.

nannydeb

When playing card games sometimes a card will be designated as the "wild card" and the person holding that card can use it how he wants, possibly to win. Though your recipe wasn't in the category of the contest, Amanda and Merrill used it as their "wild card" to make it a winner!

pauljoseph

Actually the question was asked by family and friends Got my answer. Thank you nannydeb and aargersi