🔕 🔔

Not a pickle, but sharing a funny comic. It seemed appropriate, since this website first introduced me to fleur to sel & himalayan pink salt:
http://comics.com/pickles...

asked by Phoenix Helix over 7 years ago

Very funny and Food52-y! Our salt collection is out of control :-)

I'm partial to the Murray River flaked pink salt :0

Anitalectric
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

Definitely got a chuckle out of me, thanks!

Anitalectric
Anitalectric

hee hee!! I am a salt snob, and proud of it.

holy jeebus. woopsies.

betteirene

Pickles! How punny is that!

I have Maldon, Morton (iodized table and Kosher), Diamond Crystal and gray.

A very good friend sent me some fleur de sel vanille; sea salt with flakes of vanilla. Outrageously good with melon or stone fruits in the summer.

obleak1

My husband always teases me when we are in England and I am looking for chips (crisps) at Tesco. "Anglesey of Maldon?"