🔕 🔔

Forgot to flatten turkey breast

I placed my turkey breast in the brine and forgot to flatten it out to make a roulade. :( Can I take it out of the brine, flatten it and put it back in the brine?

asked by Martica 10 months ago

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

That should be totally fine, but I'd also imagine you can wait until you're ready to make a roulade and flatten it then.

Df2d539f 4b79 4684 9d1b 726bb830d217  bitt portrait web
Mark Bittman

Mark is the author of over a dozen books, including his most recent, How to Bake Everything: Simple Recipes for the Best Baking.

Yes. At any time.

Thank you for your quick response. All done, it was a bit messy but I got the job done. Thanksgiving menu is back on track =)