Forgot to flatten turkey breast

I placed my turkey breast in the brine and forgot to flatten it out to make a roulade. :( Can I take it out of the brine, flatten it and put it back in the brine?

asked by Martica over 1 year ago

Kenzi Wilbur

That should be totally fine, but I'd also imagine you can wait until you're ready to make a roulade and flatten it then.

Mark Bittman
Mark Bittman

Mark is the author of over a dozen books, including his most recent, How to Bake Everything: Simple Recipes for the Best Baking.

Yes. At any time.

Martica

Thank you for your quick response. All done, it was a bit messy but I got the job done. Thanksgiving menu is back on track =)