🔕 🔔

Can a boneless turkey roast be used to make turkey roulade?

I made a mistake when shopping and bought a boneless turkey roast with white and dark meat (3 lbs), instead of a boneless turkey breast, to make s turkey roulade for Thanksgiving. I have one day to correct this if the turkey roast won't work. Please help!

asked by Heather Seiler almost 2 years ago

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

Is this the kind of roulade you're going for? https://food52.com/blog... What's the shape of your boneless roast? I'm assuming it's tied?

Yes that's the type of roulade. It's a Butterball 3lb turkey roast that's basically oval shaped and I'm assuming that it's tied, it's currently frozen solid.

29ec4208 a980 4bf8 a164 40ae1db8cdc0  image

defrost the bird, lay flat and dry, spread the cut meat side with butter, season. Make enough stuffing so when tide it look like a bloomer not a baguette. This is a good basic stuffing. http://www.bbcgoodfood...