🔕 🔔

Question about brining turkey breast

Does anyone have any experience brining a boneless turkey breast? I have never brined a turkey before. I always make a turkey roulade with a sausage and apple type stuffing. Everyone loves it but I always feel that the turkey breast could be juicier. I really would love to try an apple cider brine but am worried about it turning out salty. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thank you!!

asked by alygator almost 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

You have a couple of options. You can decrease the salt ratio in the brine, or you can decrease the brining time. Either/both should help prevent saltiness.

Thank you!