🔕 🔔

When cooking the Velveeta cheesy skillet, if i want to add more noodles to the meal, do I add more water since it stays in?

I have a lot of meat so I want more noodles. I'm adding more but I need to know if I put more water in! I have three cups of extra noodles and the Velveeta kit comes with two cups of noodles and says add two cups of water. So do I put a cup of water for each cup of noodles?! Please help!

asked by Miranda Fay Falgout 11 months ago

I would cook the extra noodles separately in the normal fashion and then fold them into the finished skillet meal. Eliminates the guess work.