Lost a great brownie recipe that appeared in the New York Times Magazine in the 1980's.

I believe it was called Christina's Brownies, which were gifts given by chefs. I believe recipe used butter, sugar, 5 eggs, 1 c. cocoa, 1 1/4 cups flour, walnuts options. Don't remember the amounts of first two items, or if there were other ingredients.

asked by penny almost 2 years ago

Hemz7781

Have you tried checking the New York Times' cooking site? They've complete redesigned their cooking website to better organize all of their recipes. Or have you tried their comprehensive cookbook?

Courtney C

I think it might be this one: http://www.nytimes.com.... Good luck!

penny

Thank you, thank you... I've been looking for years. And I've tried to without success on the New York Times website. How did you do that?

Courtney C

Hi Penny - you are welcome! I have a knack for finding things on Google :-). The name of the recipe was the key. I hope you enjoy baking them again!