🔕 🔔

Lost a great brownie recipe that appeared in the New York Times Magazine in the 1980's.

I believe it was called Christina's Brownies, which were gifts given by chefs. I believe recipe used butter, sugar, 5 eggs, 1 c. cocoa, 1 1/4 cups flour, walnuts options. Don't remember the amounts of first two items, or if there were other ingredients.

asked by penny 11 months ago

Have you tried checking the New York Times' cooking site? They've complete redesigned their cooking website to better organize all of their recipes. Or have you tried their comprehensive cookbook?

8b068ff0 4e16 44e7 a1b3 b65967ac2d2b  img 2363

I think it might be this one: http://www.nytimes.com.... Good luck!

Thank you, thank you... I've been looking for years. And I've tried to without success on the New York Times website. How did you do that?

Hi Penny - you are welcome! I have a knack for finding things on Google :-). The name of the recipe was the key. I hope you enjoy baking them again!