How should multiply these recipe sofr 14 people?

Should I double, do 1 1/2, or what for these recipes for Chrustmas dinner? They are all going to be used as sides and there will be 14 people.
https://food52.com/recipes...
https://food52.com/recipes...

asked by Diego de la Torre almost 2 years ago

I would double the first recipe.
For the second recipe, maybe x1-1/2. You can make slightly smaller latkes in order to have more.

It depends. Are you the only Persian making side dishes? If there are a lot of sides, people will generally not take a full serving, so the recipes should be enough. But if those are the only ones, I'd double them both.

Person! Sorry

Similar to what the others say.
If you have a big menu and/or don't want many leftovers I would double the green bean recipe (to serve 12) and leave the latkes at 1× (gives everone 2+ latkes).
On the other hand, if you have fewer dishes, know your guests love these &/or don't mind leftovers, triple the green beans and make 1.5-2X latke recipe (each could have 5).
BTW, cooked latkes (without sauce) freeze beautifully.