I am interested in your potato bread recipe made with potato flakes/flour. can this bread be wrapped and held at room temp for 6 days?

you may answer my question by sending me an email at [email protected]. thank you so much.

asked by karen ruffini almost 2 years ago

Not sure to which recipe you refer.
But in general, potato (whether mashed from fresh or reconstituted from flakes) adds moisture to bread dough.
In particular, i've made bread using both forms of potato for years, and it stores well at room up to a week or frozen up to 3 minths.

Ah yes, autoincorrect or sloppy typing.
Should be "3 months".

The bread's taste and texture will be better if you freeze the loaf after it's fully cooled and then take it out of the freezer to let it thaw at room temperature overnight or 10 - 12 hours. ;o)