i have theese two things chicken nuggets at 200 celcius and tribrowns at 23o celcius what temperature does th oven need to be

asked by michelle almost 2 years ago

michelle

i meant the

ConkieCooksSum2

Michelle -
You are obviously able to navigate computers, otherwise you would not have found (and posted) on Food52! Excellent skills!
However, your best bet (and fastest method) for conversion-type questions is to Google them.

This is an example Google query I just tried out: "if 200 celcius then ? f"
The results returned included the answer to this conversion question = 392 Fahrenheit.

The better result offered, provides you with a valuable tool for future use;
"200 Celsius to Fahrenheit - 200 Degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit
fahrenheittocelsius.org › Celsius to Fahrenheit"

Best of luck to you, Michelle!

ConkieCooksSum2

ConkieCooksSum2

Michelle -
My effort to add HTML coding didn't work, so...
Either click on "fahrenheittocelsius.org" link provided in the list, or cut-n-paste it to your search bar.
CCS2

Cav
Cav

I think the once urgent question wasn't about converting Celsius to Fahrenheit, but more if you have two items you want to cook at the same time, but the directions instruct two differing temperatures, what temperature should the oven be set to?

Which is a good question. I'd pick 230 Celcius in this case as it's not so much cooking but reheating frozen products, and the Chicken Nuggets would not be harmed by a slightly higher temp. Check for doneness a couple of minutes earlier than the package suggests though.