Tea Crafted for Cocktails

can it be used without alcohol

asked by Paulette Tribulato over 1 year ago

Casey Simring

Hi Paulette,

I am so happy to hear you are interested Owl's Brew, I recently tried this mixer and I must say it is absolutely delicious! You can definitely use it in drinks that do not contain alcohol. It is especially tasty when mixed with natural fruit juices or a squeeze of fresh citrus.

If you are interested in making a non-alcoholic drink that maintains that earthy or floral flavor from liquor, I would encourage you to check out our Seedlip non-alcoholic spirit! This can act as a filler and help balance the tea concentrate. Check it out here:
https://food52.com/shop...

Please reach out to our care team at [email protected] if you have any further questions!