Whenever I use KRASDALE products, my final dish always taste cheap :-/ what brands can I buy on a budget?

Can you be more specific about what you're trying to make? I've never heard of Krasdale--is it a store brand?

Nora

What sorts of products does Krasdale make? I don't see that name in the stores here.

happycao

Krasdale is seen in many grocery stores in the East side, I see it a lot in my supermarket but never use it, if you need to use generic brands try target.. but if you are close to a Trader joes that goes for around the same price and the quality is incomparable!

Krasdale is the house brand of an New York area grocery chain called C-Town.

I've been pleased with the house brand of Whole Foods, called 365. The prices are very reasonable and the quality has been very good.