🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lamb Meatballs with Spinach and Orzo

Af8dc79b 743d 49ef 8b1f 216544768d05  recipe lamb

I have a question about the recipe "Lamb Meatballs with Spinach and Orzo" from Molly Gilbert. Would this fit in a 12-inch cast iron skillet?

asked by Rebecca 5 months ago

Yes...I have one with 2" sides and it holds 6 qt. And recipe calls for a 5-6 qt pan. Only thing to watch for, as it's likely wider than dutch oven, is possible cooking sooner than recipe time or slight danger if drying out from some more evaporation of liquid.

Thank you, Nancy! I made this tonight and it worked perfectly in my pan :)