🔕 🔔

Are there any potential problems with storing vinegars (champagne, true balsamic, apple cider, etc) in the refrigerator? I just moved and somehow didn't realize the diminutive cabinetry and counter space in my new place...the bottles are too tall and I can't move the shelves! Many thanks.

asked by darabekah over 6 years ago

445e20c3 ae7c 4384 a5f7 c63a3b70db4d  img 2825

No, and, in fact, vinegars will last longer if stored in a cool dark place or in the fridge.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

You may be the first person I've ever heard of to store something in the refrigerator because there's no room for it outside! But if that's what works for you, it's certainly no problem.

2fc558a8 bd7d 4d57 9ed4 e14a7fcea429  fb avatar

I want your fridge! Mine barely has room for the food I want to store in it. :-)

Thanks all - vinegar is safely in the fridge :)