registry

my wedding registry isn't coming up when i put my name into the search bar. i tried my first name, last name and my finances' first and last

asked by leah workneh over 1 year ago

Rebecca Salisbury
Rebecca Salisbury

Rebecca is Food52's Director of Customer Care

Hi there Leah! I took a peek into your registry and it looks like you haven't quite finished setting it up! You'll need to enter a shipping address in order for the profile to show as public.

If you log into your Food52 account, click your profile in the upper right hand corner and then click Manage Your Registry, you should be able to enter this information. Afterwards, your Registry should be accessible to the public! If you run into any snags, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected].

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!!

These Impossibly Fudgy Chocolate Cakes Have One Big Secret

No butter, no oil -- just one magical ingredient.

Genius Chocolate Cake

Inspired by Chef Bryant Ng's creamy classic.

30-Minute Chickpea Curry

Let's settle this once and for all, shall we?

The Best Carbonara, According to an Italian Chef

What's New in the Neighborhood

Holiday recipes from The German-Jewish cookbook

Break the Yom Kippur Fast with Salad