registry

my wedding registry isn't coming up when i put my name into the search bar. i tried my first name, last name and my finances' first and last

asked by leah workneh about 1 year ago

Rebecca Salisbury
Rebecca Salisbury

Rebecca is Food52's Director of Customer Care

Hi there Leah! I took a peek into your registry and it looks like you haven't quite finished setting it up! You'll need to enter a shipping address in order for the profile to show as public.

If you log into your Food52 account, click your profile in the upper right hand corner and then click Manage Your Registry, you should be able to enter this information. Afterwards, your Registry should be accessible to the public! If you run into any snags, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected].

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!!