it's very hard to find reliable sources
on the back of a tortilia, it says to microwave it and other ways to method
* is torilia made from 'corn' safe to eat without heating/cooking?
* how long do you have microwave 'franks' for it to be safe?
* does bread/flour, etc. actually taste -- significantly -- different to 90%+ of ppl?
they don't really taste that different
* is there any yummy sauces that most ( >70% ) ppl like very very much?
* is there any best sandwiches/subway recipes that most ( >70% ) ppl like very very much?
please link sources
can see -- https://food52.com/hotline...
Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.
(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)