it's very hard to find reliable sources
on the back of a tortilia, it says to microwave it and other ways to method
* is torilia made from 'corn' safe to eat without heating/cooking?
* how long do you have microwave 'franks' for it to be safe?
* does bread/flour, etc. actually taste -- significantly -- different to 90%+ of ppl?
they don't really taste that different
* is there any yummy sauces that most ( >70% ) ppl like very very much?
* is there any best sandwiches/subway recipes that most ( >70% ) ppl like very very much?
please link sources
can see -- https://food52.com/hotline...
Hi there! Create a Food52 account to save your favorite recipes, features, and Shop finds.
Join the party—there'll be cake.
Already have an account?Log In
Hey, you! Welcome back.
Don't have an account?Sign Up
Enter your email below and we'll send you instructions on how to reset your password
Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.
(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)