🔕 🔔

email newsletter

I've signed up for the email newsletters multiple times and still have not received any. I got a welcome email back in May, but never an emails after that.

asked by elis 5 months ago

492f4071 0534 45eb 960b ec37cfe88cab  222342 546547697817 3203491 n
Rebecca Salisbury

Rebecca is Food52's Director of Customer Care

Hi there Elis -- hmm, so sorry for the trouble here! We certainly want to make sure you're receiving our emails. I'm going to send you a quick note to see if we can troubleshoot what could be causing this. Speak soon, Rebecca

I suggest you check out " edit account info" by a) select the little person icon in the upper right hand corner - next to the bell. b) select account settings c) select edit account info.

At one point I tried repeatedly to sign up for some type of email and it never worked. Several people had the same problem. I think at some point I had opted out of the daily/weekly emails and that kept me from even getting anything until I edited my account settings.