🔕 🔔

Does Seedlip ship UPS or USPS

I just ordered from Seedlip and while I have a street address, I do NOT get USPS mail delivery so the USPS advised I add my POB to the second line of my address. That way they will know what to do with it. It is a legal address but when I put it in my shipping address to Seedlip they would not let me continue with my order until I removed the PO Box. Thanks

asked by Gretchen Mayes 4 months ago

492f4071 0534 45eb 960b ec37cfe88cab  222342 546547697817 3203491 n
Rebecca Salisbury

Rebecca is Food52's Director of Customer Care

Hi Gretchen!

Your Seedlip order will ship via UPS Ground but, I do want to make sure we have the correct address listed for your order. I'll follow up with you shortly, via email, to ensure this is all in order :)

Speak soon!