Grains of Paradise now sold out at World Spice Merchants. I'm still intrigued - does anyone know of other sources??

asked by healthierkitchen about 8 years ago

amazon.com has them.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_7?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=grains+of+paradise&sprefix=grains+

kathleen440

Another great online spice source is The Spice House in Chicago - I just ordered some grains of paradise from them about a month ago and they were fully stocked!

http://www.thespicehouse.com/spices/grains-of-paradise

healthierkitchen

Great - thanks!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

The Spice House, I agree. If you are ever in the neighborhood, walking into one of their stores is aromatherapy. Whenever I go to Chicago, I carry a bag of spices home-- does cause my bag to be searched, I think... get the little note from TSA. Last year I accidentally put the bag from the spice house away with my clothes. Doubled as a sachet.