🔕 🔔

Grains of Paradise now sold out at World Spice Merchants. I'm still intrigued - does anyone know of other sources??

asked by healthierkitchen about 7 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

amazon.com has them.

http://www.amazon.com/s...+

Another great online spice source is The Spice House in Chicago - I just ordered some grains of paradise from them about a month ago and they were fully stocked!

http://www.thespicehouse...

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

Great - thanks!

8bbce907 3b5e 4c8c be5c c64e6c780d63  birthday 2012
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

The Spice House, I agree. If you are ever in the neighborhood, walking into one of their stores is aromatherapy. Whenever I go to Chicago, I carry a bag of spices home-- does cause my bag to be searched, I think... get the little note from TSA. Last year I accidentally put the bag from the spice house away with my clothes. Doubled as a sachet.