🔕 🔔

Sandwich rolls for steak sandwiches?

So we're throwing down a killer flank steak on the grill tomorrow for steak sandwiches. Crispy lettuce, garden tomatoes, quick pickled red onions (and homemade bread and butter pickles) and hot sauce. Figured since we're going all out, we should have a great sandwich roll to go with it. Suggestions for your favorite sandwich roll recipe? I've got time to do an overnight starter and pretty much all the ingredients I could possibly need, so hit me with your best idea!

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

asked about 1 month ago

added about 1 month ago

I like brioche hamburger buns.

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

added about 1 month ago

This one from AntoniaJames has me interested although I've never made it.
https://food52.com/recipes...