🔕 🔔

Has Anyone Tried the Frozen Hatch Chilis at Trader Joe's and What did You Make?

I have a killer recipe i combined from two for corn bread and i can also use them in chile verde and cream of chili soup. any one else tried them successfully?

asked by scruz 18 days ago

Yes and they are delicious but can be a bit spicy. Just be sure to drain them so they aren't too watery from defrosting them. I made mac and cheese and a hatch chile verde. The chile verde was a little too spicy but the cream and cheese in the mac and cheese helped mellow out the heat.