🔕 🔔

I put a very large pork roast in my crock pot yesterday morning at 9:30 am. I came back home around 8:00 pm. and found that my crock pot was not work

I put a very large pork roast in my crock pot yesterday morning at 9:30 am.
I came back home around 8:00 pm. and found that my crock pot was not working properly.
The crock pot was warm, but not hot. The meat was still raw but warm. I have two crock pots so I transfered
the crock pot into the other unit. I left it in that unit over night, but now I'm concerned about eating it since it was in that other unit for such a long time at just a warm temp. Should I just throw it out?

asked by nelda 8 days ago

I don't think I would take a chance. That's a long time without the proper heat.

2487144e c60d 4bdc b4cc 4af767a9ad96  img 6405

I'd toss it. With such a low temperature it would be the same as it sitting at room temperature all day. Not safe.

Not safe to eat, hopefully you threw it out.