🎃 Pumpkin Decorating Idea

6f31713e b42b 4424 8e8e 37d76280e529  img 5260

Last year I came up with this idea as I am no longer able to carve pumpkins. Looked in my fridge and made these two little guys they were a big hit in the neighborhood. It's great for children it's like a Mr. Potato Head using a pumpkin. I used wooden skewers to attach everything. Have fun happy Halloween 👻!

asked about 1 year ago

Ireneface

adorable!

🎃Thank you!

amanda russell
amanda russell

Amanda is the Product Manager at Food52

Very creative :)

It was a great Halloween! Veggie-head pumpkins for this year were a big hit. Everything was from the farmers market, chard teeth and hair, radish and bell pepper eyes, bell pepper bottom lips, apples and star anise eyes on big pumpkin....plus I have leftover chard for soup.
Moving on to Thanksgiving. 🦃