🔕 🔔

I roasted a turkey yesterday but it was not done. Can I roast it again today or tomorrow

asked by @gunther_susan 6 months ago

No! What you have potentially created is a bacteria incubator. Please throw it out, it is not safe to consume.

I would want to know just how 'not done' it is. Leaning towards raw or nearly cooked? Afterwards did you refrigerate it? I would remove the meat and either add it to soup and cook it very well, or fry it up well. At the very least throw the whole thing into a pot to make stock and cook it for a long time.