🔕 🔔

How would this look like if it were put into an actual recipe list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SZaG61_890

for example, listing the amount of butter or any ingredient I need, how hot the pan should be when I cook the panchetta and breadcrumbs, or how long I put in the turkey for. That would be very helpful for me

asked by audreybot 17 days ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I don't know that he has the recipe listed more specifically elsewhere, but a quick search online did pull up multiple options for roast turkeys with truffle butter, so you might try that to see if any look appealing to you.