Hi! I have some leftover white bread dough refrigerated overnight. It's taste is little bit yeasty. Can I mix some powdered sugar and make donuts?

asked by Manisha Agrawal 11 months ago

Emmie

I wouldn't add sugar once it's already risen. What kind of dough is it? You could probably bake it as little rolls.

Manisha Agrawal

Ok.. thanks :-)

You could make pretzels out of them, then add a sweet toppinng (caramel, chocolate, whatever)

Good advice! Or sprinkle cinnamon and sugar for a tasty bread.

You could make pizzas out of it.

Manisha Agrawal

Thanks everyone :-)
As I was in hurry, I made some pizza pockets filled it with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, some sauted veggies and some mayonnaise and it turned awesome.