🔕 🔔

What type of roasting pan do I need for a 6-bone beef rib roast?

We're preparing a 6-bone beef rib roast for Thanksgiving this year. Turkey is just fowl ;) I have a great meat thermometer, but I'm not sure what size roasting pan I'll need for a hunk of meat that size. Help!?!?!

asked by Amanda 3 months ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

I would suggest a Place roast, with fat cap up, on a V-rack set in a large roasting pan, or on a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet.

If you have a large turkey roaster, I'm betting your 6-rib roast will fit in it. Mine did! :)