Can i refrigerate my dressing with raw egg overnight uncooked?

I want to make my dressing (stuffing) the day before Thanksgiving & refrigerate it overnight uncooked, but it will have raw egg in it. Will this be safe?

JWL November 20, 2018
I have made my entire stuffing recipe the day before for many years and have had no issues ever! I refrigerate it immediately after putting it together in a big plastic bowl with a tightly sealed cover. I take it out in the morning when I am ready to put the turkey in the oven. I do have some “diehard” family members who want some stuffing baked in the turkey so I clean the turkey well as always with salt and rinse well, pat dry, and loosely stuff. In the oven the turkey goes. Remaing stuffing goes in the crockpot with some chicken or turkey broth. I do check it to see if more both is needed and add accordingly. (I used to bake it in the oven years ago but it can get too dry so now I use the crockpot to cook and then keep warm during the meal.). As soon as dinner is over, it gets refrigerated, and we use it for heated leftovers or cold sandwiches. It never lasts long enough to go bad - It’s been a family favorite for many years and the change to the crockpot (from baking in the oven) makes it even more popular because it’s not dry! I get calls from family members verifying that, regardless of who is hosting (making) Thanksgiving dinner, I am making that “awesome stuffing.” Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your wonderful family dinner!

JWL November 20, 2018

Hana A. November 20, 2017
Hi Kenya - thanks so much for your question. You can definitely prepare your stuffing/dressing ahead of time. You can assemble everything in advance (including the egg and broth, if you choose, or mix in the liquid ingredients before you bake it off on the day of). Here are a few helpful posts for you:
https://food52.com/blog/20816-make-ahead-stuffing-for-thanksgiving-recipe
https://food52.com/hotline/9697-can-i-make-stuffing-the-day-before-should-i-bake-it-and-then-reheat-the-next-day
https://food52.com/hotline/29921-if-i-make-my-dressing-a-day-ahead-will-it-be-soggy-when-baked-on-thursday