🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Babka au Chocolat Brioche

1606ed15 9e63 4e1a bee7 ea40d13ff4e9  2016 1129 holiday inspired babka brioche james ransom 384

I have a question about the recipe "Babka au Chocolat Brioche" from Alice Medrich. May I just place the long roll, with a twist, in a loaf pan or must I cut it into 18 pieces?

asked by Jean Kauper 6 months ago

I've never made this, but the recipe seems too large to put into a loaf pan. Perhaps you could wrap the roll like a snail in a larger round pan, but this is just an idea - inspired by this beautiful recipe: https://food52.com/recipes.... I haven't compared the sizes of the dough. I'd like to see what others have to say about this! ;o)