Piglet 2018..?

Hey y'all! So... What's up with the 2018 Piglet? Are we doing community picks? Is it happening soon? Is it already happening? I feel like I can never find the deets and I don't want to miss the boat!
Thanks!

asked by Zoe Rose 12 months ago

Although my familiarity with The Piglet is decidedly limited, I believe we're several months away from watching the tournament.

Book nominations from the community are usually solicited at the end of the year.

The actual tournament starts in late February (a little bit before the NCAA basketball tournament, after which this cookbook competition is modeled).

Of course, the Food52 staff could change the schedule but I believe that's what has happened in recent years.

Zoe Rose

Yes! Since the end of the year is approaching rapidly I was wondering if community picks were happening soon! Thanks for your reply!

Suzanne D'Amato
Suzanne D'Amato

Suzanne is the Editor-in-Chief of Food52.

Hi Zoe, I'm so glad you're looking forward to the Piglet. (I am too!) We're working hard on it now for Spring 2018. More details to come!

Effie

I'm looking forward to it.

Suzanne D'Amato
Suzanne D'Amato

Me too, Effie! We have some great judges this year...can't wait to share this year's Piglet with everyone.