🔕 🔔

Piglet 2018..?

Hey y'all! So... What's up with the 2018 Piglet? Are we doing community picks? Is it happening soon? Is it already happening? I feel like I can never find the deets and I don't want to miss the boat!
Thanks!

asked by Zoe Rose 21 days ago

88afa98e fd9c 4e61 af72 03658638b6cb  eight ball 600px

Although my familiarity with The Piglet is decidedly limited, I believe we're several months away from watching the tournament.

Book nominations from the community are usually solicited at the end of the year.

The actual tournament starts in late February (a little bit before the NCAA basketball tournament, after which this cookbook competition is modeled).

Of course, the Food52 staff could change the schedule but I believe that's what has happened in recent years.

Da7f8786 58a8 4344 a037 cf38f4f8d98e  img 20151127 222926

Yes! Since the end of the year is approaching rapidly I was wondering if community picks were happening soon! Thanks for your reply!

943ef19e ba69 4112 8de6 b4111eef31da  img 0051 1
Suzanne D'Amato

Suzanne is the Editor-in-Chief of Food52.

Hi Zoe, I'm so glad you're looking forward to the Piglet. (I am too!) We're working hard on it now for Spring 2018. More details to come!