🔕 🔔

[email protected] foodpickle can you help? mt @imjasondiamond Tomorrow is "Romantic mac n' cheese night" btwn me and my gf. Any recipe suggestions?

asked by @saraivry over 6 years ago

I would use a standard mac and cheese recipe and fold in some tangy blue cheese and crispy bacon to taste. Serve along side a salad with apples, toasted or candied nuts of some sort and a citrus-y vinaigrette to lighten things up. Red wine.

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

Yes! Use the one Merrill posted a few months back. Delicious! http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Lobster mac and cheese with truffle oil would be romantic. Warning, you'll have to kill the lobster yourself or have gf do it for you.

9ef8cbfc c936 4992 b2ea c2466ec1cccd  adg specialists pictures 215
gt9

Nothing like lobster mac and cheese...she will never forget you!

Fc23ea4b 9ae1 494e 8a6f ba43f6488062  me by barbara tyroler

Champagne, more champagne, feeding each other the mac and cheese, more champagne and chocolate.

I should have specified: dark chocolate. Maybe with dried cherries in it.