🔕 🔔

gluten-free savoury baking suggestions

I'd like to give the owner of my favourite coffee shop some gluten-free baked stuff to enjoy during their shut-down between Christmas and New Years.

She's not a sweets eater so I'm thinking something savoury that could be munched with wine, cheese, charcuterie, etc. It would also be interesting to use some flours like maybe corn, buckwheat, rather than just a gluten-free blend. (Though I'm not ruling that out.)

Gluten-free parmesan and black pepper biscotti?
Gluten-free sablés with rosemary and citrus?
Gluten-free seeded crackers?
Gluten-Free savoury "shortbreads"?

Recommendations or suggestions for recipes appreciated.

Thank you.

asked by Ted 4 months ago

ktr

This is a recipe for a savory grain free granola. There is also a sweet granola recipe on the link that is excellent; I am not much of a sweets person and I couldn’t stop eating it.
https://stupideasypaleo...

If you're open to methods other than baking, consider vegetable fritters (single veg or mixed), which freeze & reheat beautifully, and can serve as base for eggs cheese meat and/or sauces.
Latkes, pakoras, et al...

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

This site has lots of recipes. Try a search here in recipes an articles and use the drop down to filter for gluten-free, appetizers, snacks, etc.