🔕 🔔

Checking Out

Been with Food52 since 2011. Loved the recipes, cooks I learned from, the gatherings we had. Been waiting for parts of Food52 to return to promoting community recipes along with merchandise, not instead of. And was confused by todays promo on outdoor gear. Thought I had mistakenly gone to REI homepage. How do I get my profile off Food52. Thanks for the memories and good bye.

asked by SKK 4 months ago

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Consider staying until at least the first of the year when we've been assured that there will be contests and more community involvement. I too have been extremely disappointed in the content of this site over the past several months but will wait and see if things turn around...

Cd2951d7 3dce 4f7e 9c1e e215e64cae33  transparent 600px

I might not be far behind you.

I suggest you e-mail your request to [email protected], most likely they can service your request.

Best wishes.

943ef19e ba69 4112 8de6 b4111eef31da  img 0051 1
Suzanne D'Amato

Suzanne is the Editor-in-Chief of Food52.

Hi SKK, I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please do know that the contests will be coming back in 2018, along with a renewed focus on community-driven features such as our Heirloom Recipes. I hope you'll stick with us, but let me know if you'd like to delete your profile, and I'll look into making that happen.