Checking Out

Been with Food52 since 2011. Loved the recipes, cooks I learned from, the gatherings we had. Been waiting for parts of Food52 to return to promoting community recipes along with merchandise, not instead of. And was confused by todays promo on outdoor gear. Thought I had mistakenly gone to REI homepage. How do I get my profile off Food52. Thanks for the memories and good bye.

• Posted by: SKK
  • December 16, 2017

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen December 16, 2017

Consider staying until at least the first of the year when we've been assured that there will be contests and more community involvement. I too have been extremely disappointed in the content of this site over the past several months but will wait and see if things turn around...

702551
702551 December 16, 2017

I might not be far behind you.

I suggest you e-mail your request to [email protected], most likely they can service your request.

Best wishes.

Suzanne D'Amato
Suzanne D'Amato December 17, 2017

Hi SKK, I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please do know that the contests will be coming back in 2018, along with a renewed focus on community-driven features such as our Heirloom Recipes. I hope you'll stick with us, but let me know if you'd like to delete your profile, and I'll look into making that happen.

Voted the Best Reply!

creamtea December 19, 2017

It would be a pity if you and others of the "early days" left! And others too who are thinking along these lines and feeling disappointed. Your contributions and knowledge would be a loss!