Easy veggie tapes recommendation?

I'm making tapas for a birthday party this weekend and I need one more vegetable option. It has to be low carb (no bread or potatoes).
So far I'm making grilled calamari with chipotle dipping sauce, sweet potato crab cakes with dill yoghurt sauce, and asparagus with prosciutto.
I need one more vegetable to round it off. Any ideas?

asked by lloreen 5 months ago

C Sangueza

You could do something like a pisto - a Spanish style of something like ratatouille.
Eggplants and tomatoes and red peppers. Sometimes it is served with an egg.
If you google Pisto Manchego you will find a bunch of recipes.

Roasted red peppers and asparagus..drizzle with olive oil, roast until slightly brown, flaky salt and cracked pepper. BB

juwu_eats

roasted vegetables and mushrooms! its my favorite at our local tapas joint.. just roast everything in a tray with glugs of olive oil, S&P some garlic cloves and whatever herbs you have in hand.

roasted broccoli... etc
Im making a roasted cauliflower and carrot dish with hummus on the side tonight
Hope you have a lovely birthday party!
Cheers

juwu_eats

and you should make a spanish tortilla... even tho it has potatoes ehehe

Balls of cheese in herbed olive oil - required.
Toothpicks to thrown on the sanded floor of the bar - optional.
;)

Piquillo peppers stuffed with herbed goat cheese - make ahead!

Alyssa

I know it's maybe overdone and cliche, but cucumber slices with cream cheese, smoked salmon, and dill never disappoints.