A question about a recipe: Hearty Chicken Stew with Veggies

950c8540 39ee 4b28 9187 348c0dd321ae  chicken stew1

I have a question about the recipe "Hearty Chicken Stew with Veggies" from Saima Zaidi. Is the ginger paste called for in the recipe just ginger? Or a product with other ingredients

asked by mstv 10 months ago

Saima Zaidi

It's pure ginger paste! No additives.

Saima Zaidi

I'm sorry! There should be a tablespoon of garlic paste in the ingredients too, besides ginger. I don't know how it got missed out in the ingredients list. It's one tbsp garlic paste and 1 tbsp ginger paste.

mstv

Thank you, I know sometimes in Indian cooking people use ginger garlic paste so I wanted to check and see if that is what was called for. I will use 1 Tablespoon of each ginger and garlic paste.