Bravetart gluten free recipes

Has anyone tried any of Stella Park's gluten free recipes from Bravetart? I was thinking about making the cookies or Red Wine Velvet Cake recipe this weekend...looking for any feedback/comments from others who have tried.

asked by Stephanie G 9 months ago

Search for baking club results (here, fb, etc) which featured bravetart recipes November 2017.

Amendment... I looked on the site and on fb and didn't find many gluten free.
Will be interested to hear what others report.

I made the gluten free variation of her carrot cake as cupcakes and it was delicious. I trust her implicitly, so I say go for it.

Stephanie G

Thank you! You are correct. I made her pie crust for Christmas and it was spectacular.

Stephanie B.

I would try asking the baking club - even after the Bravetart month lots of people are still baking from it.

Stephanie G

I just made her chocolate chip cookies recipe with her gluten free variation. They are outstanding!

Stephanie B.

Thanks for letting us know! I just learned a co-worker has wheat allergies, so I'd like to explore GF baking from Bravetart too.