🔕 🔔

Leftover ravioli filling - good in a baked pasta?

I have a fair amount of leftover ravioli filling - ricotta, fontina, roasted mushrooms, along with a fair amount of spinach/parsley bechamel on which I served said ravioli. Was thinking of using this in a baked ziti-ish something or other today. Do people think this will work? Any additions needed? Thanks!!

asked by Reenee Gangopadhyay 3 months ago

MMH
MMH

That sounds delicious to me!!!!

Sounds good to me.

Maybe 80% of the enjoyment at 20% of the effort. Believe me, I like raviolis but they are a lot of work.

Anyhow, best of luck.

Lost_in_NYC

Go for it! The ziti is just another pasta vessel for your fillings/flavors so it should be just as tasty!

PHIL
PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

Forget the pasta, spread it on some toasted bread!