Is anyone else having issues with error messages when trying to navigate Food52?

For the past week or so clicking any link leads me to a "Something's Wrong in the Kitchen" page prompting me to go back to the homepage. I can refresh and sometimes get what I am looking for, otherwise I have to redirect through the homepage and try again. Is this a site wide issue that is being worked on, or is it just me?

asked by Emily | Cinnamon&Citrus 3 months ago

Customer Care

Hi Emily! We've written to you directly from [email protected] about this so expect that email to come through shortly.

Emily | Cinnamon&Citrus

Thank you!

Yes, a few times. I took it as the site was updating or doing maintenance. Seems fine the last few days.

Yes, I've had the same problem.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Same problem.