🔕 🔔

Is anyone else having issues with error messages when trying to navigate Food52?

For the past week or so clicking any link leads me to a "Something's Wrong in the Kitchen" page prompting me to go back to the homepage. I can refresh and sometimes get what I am looking for, otherwise I have to redirect through the homepage and try again. Is this a site wide issue that is being worked on, or is it just me?

asked by Emily | Cinnamon&Citrus about 1 month ago

Customer Care
added about 1 month ago

Hi Emily! We've written to you directly from [email protected]52.com about this so expect that email to come through shortly.

Emily | Cinnamon&Citrus
added about 1 month ago

Thank you!

added about 1 month ago

Yes, a few times. I took it as the site was updating or doing maintenance. Seems fine the last few days.

added about 1 month ago

Yes, I've had the same problem.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

added about 1 month ago

Same problem.