Kitchen Organization

I am remodeling my kitchen (pinch me!). I remember several different threads on food52 over the years about kitchen organization/favorite things about your kitchen/etc. How can I find those on the site and sift through them with new purpose?

asked by wanderash over 6 years ago

bigpan

One nice thing is to have an electrical outlet on the front edge of the counter instead of the back splash - then you are not dragging an electrical cord through your work area.

Sadassa_Ulna

If you go to the main hotline page, there is a search box on the left.
Type in keywords like remodel, etc.
Good luck with your remodel!

Sadassa-Ulna is correct about the search. How big is your kitchen? Gas or electric? That will help people come up with ideas. I love a prep sink separate from the kitchen sinks, pull out drawers for pots and pans, two dishwashers, a cupboard with dividers for cookie sheets and trays, electrical outlets everywhere, cupboards going to the ceiling, a pantry that can be pulled out from the wall if you don't have a separate pantry. And a separate area for canning, preserving, large cooking projects. And great lighting is essential!

Here's a post on Pantry Organization: http://www.food52.com/blog...