A question about a recipe: Portable Pork Sandwich (An homage to my favorite purveyor of pork at the flea)

88e4704d 8b48 4e10 8d19 a6b5ae72c26f  2018 0418 portable pork sandwich 3x2 ty mecham 017

I have a question about the recipe "Portable Pork Sandwich (An homage to my favorite purveyor of pork at the flea)" from sdebrango. There is also a lemon listed in the ingredients for the slaw, but no mention of it the instructions.

asked by ShayB 7 months ago

Thank you for noticing this. The lemon juice has been added to instructions for the sauce. I really appreciate you letting me know. Thank you! Hope you enjoy!

ShayB

The olive oil is missing as well.

I’m not sure what happened but I added where the olive oil should be added. Thank you!