A question about a recipe: Susan Miglore's Fudgy Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake

558e2af0 d1b1 4f2c 9463 569da51ac0d8  2018 0501 chocolate cream cheese ribbon cake 3x2 bobbi lin 8594

I have a question about the recipe "Susan Miglore's Fudgy Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake" from Genius Recipes. Could you please answer my question - once you spread the top cream cheese mix over the chocolate and you drag a butter knife through in a zigzag pattern, should you be able to see the chocolate making an appearance on the surface or not. My cake is baking as I type but after I did the zigzag thing it was still all white on top so I gave it a bit more of a swirl so some of the choc made an appearance. I hope I haven’t gone too far!

asked by Roberta about 1 month ago

added about 1 month ago

Hi Roberta—adding my answer here, too: Good question—I often won't see any trace of movement on the surface but it will have secretly swirled underneath. I'll clarify this in the recipe. How did it turn out for you?